In Due Diligence industry EaGle Office Risk Consulting is the greatest in the world. We have thousands of offices worldwide spread it and over ten thousands employees, working for us, specialized in ALL main areas of expertise.
EaGle Office Risk Consulting can manage in the same time over 10,000 professional tasks, just in one office, no matter where its location is. Also, we have the greatest network, competitive with World Wide Web and we also professional covering middle of Australia…..sounds great, isn’t so?!
BUT WE REALLY ARE WHO WE’RE CLAIM TO BE?!
First of all, here you have some questions:
1) Is this a real company?
2) Is this a good company for you to enter into a relationship with?
3) Are the finances of this company OK?
4) Do you have any more information about the company?
5) Are you thinking about acquiring a business or merging with another company?
6) Creating a partnership?
7) Does the firm have a website or appear on the Internet, in a manner consistent with its purported size and experience, and the firm’s representations in its bid or proposal?
8) Is the firm listed in on-line or hard copy telephone, business or Chamber of Commerce directories, appropriate to its claims?
9) Are the company’s listed address and telephone numbers correct?
10) Does the firm have the capacity (experience, personnel and resources) to do the proposed work?
11) Is the company a legitimate business, with the credentials and experience it claims in its bid or proposal?
12) Has the firm or individual been the subject of debarment, suspension, investigation, legal action or negative publicity?
13) Do further background checks on firms and individuals who are the subject of allegations or concerns?
These are just a few of the situations that require a due diligence investigation.
Due diligence companies, like EaGle Office Risk Consulting, conduct investigations to determine if the proposed principals or entities have the experience, competence, integrity, character and financial ability to direct and/or lead an entity’s affairs in a safe, sound and legally compliant manner.
We work with clients to test the investment thesis by concentrating on the big issues that will determine the deal's ultimate success. Taking an "outside-in" approach, we have a real fieldwork interviewing customers, suppliers and competitors to build a proprietary understanding of the investment's true cash flow potential.
Our experience and worldwide network allow us to help clients quickly develop an accurate assessment of key industry performance issues.
In addition to external assessment, as timing and protocol allow, we also conduct a thorough internal one, interviewing the target company's management, as well as reviewing its customer base, personnel and operations.
EaGle Office Risk Consulting provides companies with a comprehensive suite of due diligence and business intelligence solutions so they can better protect their investments and make critical business decisions with confidence. Whether you are evaluating investments, entering new markets, vetting third parties or satisfying regulatory requirements, we offer a broad spectrum of consultative and programmatic solutions to address your specific needs. EaGle Office Risk Consulting’s unmatched investigative capabilities, long-standing reputation for independence and integrity make us uniquely qualified to assist.
Our risk-based approach allows us to conduct the appropriate level of due diligence based on specific criteria. Clients can access EaGle Office Risk Consulting‘s spectrum of due diligence offerings by working with our investigative professionals through the traditional consultative process or via our on-line customer portal, depending on the level of due diligence required.
Some commercial due diligence companies merely compile public data. EaGle Office Risk Consulting goes further by providing in-depth analysis of that information which can serve as an accurate, timely, and actionable risk management tool.
Our Due Diligence Services and Solutions are tailored to fit client-specific requirements.
Main areas for Due Diligence include:
International joint ventures
Identify red flags
Boards of Directors
Sanctions & debarred parties
Politically exposed persons (PEP)
Licensing & certification